Sean joined the firm in 2005 and has over 20 years experience as a Certified Public Accountant. During his time with the firm he has become a trusted advisor to firm clients in the areas of business and individual tax planning and preparation.
Sean serves clients in many different industries including medical and dental practices, real estate professionals, contractors, retailers, and law firms. He advises them on accounting, tax, and other business matters, including:
- Compiled, reviewed, and audited financial statements
- QuickBooks and cloud-based general ledger system creation and maintenance
- Profitability and trend analysis
- Retirement plan selection
- Tax minimization strategies for ongoing and single-transaction events
- Tax return preparation
- Multi-state taxation
Sean’s individual clients are a diverse group, and draw on his extensive experience in tax preparation and planning, as well as:
- Asset sales and other taxable events
- Multi-state and part-year state taxation
- Estate and Trust planning, accounting, and tax compliance
- Financial planning and analysis
He also provides audit representation and assists clients in resolving tax compliance and correspondence issues.
Sean received a Bachelor of Science from the University of Connecticut. He is active in his church and many community organizations, having served on the boards of Friends of the Saenger, Friends of the Pace Area Library, and the Leadership Pensacola Alumni Association. He was a member of the Leadership Pensacola class of 2008, and has subsequently served on its curriculum committee.
Founded in 1997, Brown Thornton Pacenta & Company, P.A. has built a reputation for excellence by being large enough to meet your needs while remaining small enough to care about them. Our professionals practice in the areas of tax and accounting, valuation and litigation support, cloud computing, and personal financial services. Contact Sean now at (850)512-2244 or squigley [at] btpcpas.com to put our experience to work for you.